Dear student colleagues,
Please enjoy the break and return refreshed in January; however it’s also a good time to reflect, so before your leave DMU here are 5 top tips:
1. Collate your lecture notes.
2. Check out the recommended text book or on-line resources like showme (grahambasten) or bookboon
3. Obtain previous exam papers
4. Start to draft or improve on-going assessment due in March or April 2013, pieces like large essays, project thesis, or case studies.
5. Think about producing your own work, an artwork, a story, information leaflet, even exam questions, to share with your peers and lecturers on your return.